Come Ski Chamonix in the legendary French Alps with the Hoboken Ski Club! Chamonix enjoys a well deserved reputation as one of the top resort destinations in the world. Amazing vistas and jaw dropping scenery, a huge variety of challenging terrain, an awesome apres-ski scene, excellent food, quintessential European culture and charm, ... these are just some of the reasons to join us! This trip also offers the rare opportunity to ski in three countries - France, Italy and Switzerland in one week.
- Round Trip airfare from Newark, NJ to Geneva and ground transportation to/from Chamonix
- 7 Nights Accommodations at Hotel Alpina
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner 5 Nights
- 2 Happy Hours
- Welcome Reception and Wine and Cheese Party
- Lift Tickets are not included. At press time, the current rate for a 6 day Mont Blanc Unlimited Pass (Chamonix all areas and including access to Courmayeur, Italy and Verbier, Switzerland) is approximately $340. Prices and exchange rates are subject to change - group pricing may be available for lift tickets. Mont Blanc Unlimited
- Mountain ski guides and rental packages can be arranged and are available at extra cost.
- In additional, Hoboken Ski Club is also pleased to offer a post trip extension to Paris (2 or 3 nights TBD) - for additional cost
- $500 due at signup
- 2nd payment of $700 due on 10/16/2012
- Final payment of $750 due on 12/18/2012
Ski trips sponsored by the club require you to be an active member. If you are new to the club or have not renewed please purchase your Membership for the season prior to signing up for the trip.
Please familiarize yourself with Club Policies prior to signing up for a trip.
Available trip spots and trip status are subject to change at any time. We make our best effort to keep the information displayed above up to date, although no guarantees can be made. Please inquire with the listed trip leaders to confirm accuracy.