- Round trip bus transportation to/from Hoboken
- 2 day lift ticket to Whiteface Mountain
- 1 group dinner
- 2 night accommodations at the luxury High Peaks Resort located in downtown Lake Placid (Walking distance to the bars)
- Daily beakfast
- Free shuttle to/from mountain
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- $200 due at signup
- Balance due by November 13th, 2012
- 4,867 ft. Peak, including 3,430 ft. Vertical – Most in the East!
- 283 Skiable Acres (including 35 off-piste, inbounds terrain)
- 86 Trails
- 98% Snowmaking
- 20% Beginner, 43% Intermediate, 37% Advanced
Ski trips sponsored by the club require you to be an active member. If you are new to the club or have not renewed please purchase your Membership for the season prior to signing up for the trip.
Please familiarize yourself with Club Policies prior to signing up for a trip.
Available trip spots and trip status are subject to change at any time. We make our best effort to keep the information displayed above up to date, although no guarantees can be made. Please inquire with the listed trip leaders to confirm accuracy.