Ski & Ride Like Leprechauns – Then Party Your Shamrocks Off on St. Paddy’s Weekend at Sugarbush
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and the last East Coast trip with a 2 day/2 night trip to Sugarbush, VT. With two mountains, six peaks, a terrain park, tons of gladed areas and the 2,000 acre Slide Brook Wilderness area, there’s no question that Sugarbush has some of the best terrain in the East!
- Fun-Filled Bus Transportation to/from Sugarbush
- 4-Person Condo accommodations @ the Bridges Condos (stocked with breakfast foods)
- Outdoor hot tub to soothe tired muscles
- 2-Day lift tickets to Sugarbush
- Wine & cheese party
- Saturday night group dinner
- Optional side trip to Mad River Glen (skiers only)
- $200 due at signup
Ski trips sponsored by the club require you to be an active member. If you are new to the club or have not renewed please purchase your Membership for the season prior to signing up for the trip.
Please familiarize yourself with Club Policies prior to signing up for a trip.
Available trip spots and trip status are subject to change at any time. We make our best effort to keep the information displayed above up to date, although no guarantees can be made. Please inquire with the listed trip leaders to confirm accuracy.