Join the Hoboken Ski Club as we take a trip over President's Day Weekend to the picturesque town of Mont-Tremblant in Quebec, Canada. Tremblant is recognized as the #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America for 15 consecutive years by Snow East Magazine, 14 consecutive years by Ski Canada Magazine, and 10 consecutive years by Ski Magazine. The mountain boasts over 600 acres of skiing and snowboarding terrain - plenty to keep you occupied for up to 3 days of skiing. The surrounding village is pedestrian- and skier-friendly and offers amazing shopping, site-seeing and a top notch food and bar scene! Crepes anyone?! We'll be staying at the cozy Le Kandahar (formerly Country Inn and Suites) in the heart of town - only steps from the Cabriolet lift. After a long day of skiing, it's the perfect place to kick back and relax by the fireplace or take over the village bars with the club!
Tremblant has received over 100" of natural snow so far this season!!
* Bus leaves 2PM Thursday from Hoboken ShopRite parking lot
* You must have a passport / green card
- 4 Nights at 4-Star Le Kandahar (formerly Country Inn and Suites)
- 3 Day Lift Pass to Mont Tremblant
- Outdoor Whirlpool and Sauna
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 1 Group Dinner at a Restaurant in the Village
- Group Happy Hour
- Bus Transportation to/from Hoboken
- Walking distance to Cabriolet lift and the Village
- Opt for a 2 Day Lift Pass and save $50
- Skis/Boots/Poles Rentals for 3 days are $110 / 2 days $75.
- Snowboard/Boots Rentals for 3 days are $100 / 2 days $65.
- $300 due at signup
- Balance due by November 13th, 2012
- Rental Payment Due by Feb 5th.
- #1 Ranked North American East Coast Ski Resort 15 years in a row - Snow East Magazine
- Vertical Drop: 2116 feet
- Beginner: 17%, Intermediate: 33%, Expert: 50%
- Number of Trails: 95, Lifts: 11, Snowguns: 1066
- Avg Annual Snowfall: 156"
Ski trips sponsored by the club require you to be an active member. If you are new to the club or have not renewed please purchase your Membership for the season prior to signing up for the trip.
Please familiarize yourself with Club Policies prior to signing up for a trip.
Available trip spots and trip status are subject to change at any time. We make our best effort to keep the information displayed above up to date, although no guarantees can be made. Please inquire with the listed trip leaders to confirm accuracy.